Home News A second inquest into the deaths of three Britons in the attack...

A second inquest into the deaths of three Britons in the attack on a cafe in Paris last month has been opened

12
0

A second inquest into the deaths of three Britons in the attack on a cafe in Paris last month has been opened. The first inquest, at Birmingham Coroner”s Court on Friday, had heard of a “series of incidents” at the Clutha bar in the Rue de Charonne, including shots fired. It was adjourned until Monday because the body of a British man, named by a French police source as 32-year-old Briton Thomas Mair from Peterborough, was being held. The inquest, opening on Tuesday, heard of “multiple shots” fired and an explosion at the scene. French media say they have found a number of hand-written messages in the victim”s pockets. A spokesman for Police Scotland said they were not looking for anyone else and that there was no evidence of foul play.The inquest heard police have previously said they believed the two blasts were linked.Mr Mair, from Peterborough, was found dead at the scene. He

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here