Wonder Workshop is an educational technology company that was founded in 2012 with the goal of creating innovative products that help children learn programming, engineering, and problem-solving skills through hands-on play and experimentation. The company is based in San Mateo, California, and has a team of engineers, designers, and educators who work together to develop its products.
Wonder Workshop’s products are designed to be engaging and fun, while also being educational and age-appropriate. The company offers a range of robotics and coding products, including the Dash and Dot robots, the Cue robot, and the Dot Creativity Kit. These products can be used to teach kids about coding, robotics, and engineering concepts in a way that is interactive and enjoyable.
In addition to its products, Wonder Workshop also provides a range of educational resources to help educators integrate its products into the classroom. These resources include lesson plans, challenges, and other materials that can be used to help students learn about coding, robotics, and engineering in a structured and engaging way.
Overall, Wonder Workshop is dedicated to creating products and resources that help children learn and grow through hands-on play and exploration. The company believes that its products can be a powerful tool for helping kids develop the skills they need to succeed in the 21st century.
Wonder Workshop has received numerous awards and accolades for its products and educational resources, including the Parents’ Choice Gold Award, the Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Award, and the National Parenting Product Award. The company has also been recognized by Fast Company as one of the Most Innovative Companies in Education.
There are several advantages to using Wonder Workshop’s educational technology products and resources:
- Engaging and fun: Wonder Workshop’s products are designed to be engaging and fun for kids, which helps to keep them motivated and interested in learning.
- Educational: In addition to being fun, Wonder Workshop’s products are also educational, teaching kids about coding, robotics, and engineering concepts in a way that is age-appropriate and interactive.
- Flexible: Wonder Workshop’s products and resources can be used in a variety of settings, including the classroom, at home, and in after-school programs. This flexibility allows educators and parents to choose the best way to integrate the products into a child’s learning environment.
- Comprehensive: Wonder Workshop provides a range of products and resources that can be used to teach kids about coding, robotics, and engineering. This comprehensive approach allows educators and parents to choose the products and resources that are best suited to a child’s interests and needs.
- Supportive: Wonder Workshop provides a range of educational resources, including lesson plans and challenges, to help educators integrate its products into the classroom. The company also offers customer support to help users get the most out of its products.